Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of corners we get I think he could be the highest scoring defender in the league. A potential player of the year, if he played in red.

Yep, a shoe in. No doubt Maguire will cure all our worries as it pertains to Sane's departure.
Maguire is waiting for someone, he was signing for the rags last week and it's all gone very quite. We are very clearly his first choice.

i will indeed piss my pants if he signs for city,, 230 pages on rag cafe about how,where and when he signs for united,this will be one massive knock back for them if it happens,like taking sherbet from a spoit brats mouth can you imagine the tantrums, got to be worth a few million on its own to see that happen
The thing is I can't think of one good reason why he'd sign for United if he knows City are also interested, and before anyone says it, I'm not being biased when I say that.

The thing is I can't think of one good reason why he'd sign for United if he knows City are also interested, and before anyone says it, I'm not being biased when I say that.

If we had both met the asking price and we both offered similar terms and conditions then you would absolutely have a good argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.