Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am in the minority here but imho I think it would be a great signing. Already we can see the benefit of the physical presence of Rodri, think Harry would be a great presence at the back. If we can get him for below the VVD price initially, plus add ons we should go for it.
Agreed, he’s a really good player imo. If he has the option to come to a club that’s winning trophies, will almost certainly be challenging for the Champions League every season, and where he’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the best coaches that has ever lived, he should make sure it happens. If he goes to a struggling club with a novice, unproven coach instead he’ll live to regret that decision.

Agreed, he’s a really good player imo. If he has the option to come to a club that’s winning trophies, will almost certainly be challenging for the Champions League every season, and where he’ll have the opportunity to work with one of the best coaches that has ever lived, he should make sure it happens. If he goes to a struggling club with a novice, unproven coach instead he’ll live to regret that decision.

He is a decent player but fairly slow and his reactions are not as good as we can buy in the market. However I do get the un-nerving feeling that The rags are targeting English and association trained players knowing something is coming (think it’s been mentioned before).

For this reason he would be a good signing and this reason only. But we do have a number of good youngsters coming through who will fill this need I’m not sure there are enough at the right quality level to fill the roles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.