Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you reported about Sane having a go at Foden - is pretty serious stuff so you must expect to be challenged. So many folk refer to some anonymous person from the club when springing such information on us - it appears the club is full of unreliable people. However this is not how the club is run anymore & I, for one, don’t believe there are such untrustworthy staff within the club now. That’s why I questioned your anonymous source.
You didn't call out an anonymous source though did you? You called me a wum and a fool. Both uncalled for.
If you also think that two footballers having a go at each other is serious stuff, then you've never played the game at any level.
I was only relaying what I've heard, I don't want to believe it any more than you do, however, my source/sources have no reason to fabricate lies and something just doesn't sit right with this whole matter. I am merely pointing out that this could be the root cause.

You didn't call out an anonymous source though did you? You called me a wum and a fool. Both uncalled for.
If you also think that two footballers having a go at each other is serious stuff, then you've never played the game at any level.
I was only relaying what I've heard, I don't want to believe it any more than you do, however, my source/sources have no reason to fabricate lies and something just doesn't sit right with this whole matter. I am merely pointing out that this could be the root cause.
You changed it from little shit to something else not as bad,almost like you wanted it to sound worse than it was if it was true

You changed it from little shit to something else not as bad,almost like you wanted it to sound worse than it was if it was true
Yes Karen, I changed it. I wasn't there, I don't know what was said, all I can say is that I was told the episode happened.

We’ve known about Bayern’s interest since before the summer, why would we wait until just over a week before the window closes to let him go and then try and find a replacement in such a short period of time? That would be extremely foolish, something you’d expect from Woodward and his cronies, not City which is why I don’t believe he will go.

2 years left on his contract, when you factor in the inevitable inflation of the market next summer, we would get near enough the same amount for him next summer as we could this anyway and then we’ve got a year to actually find a replacement if he really is set on leaving.

We could of course choose to sell and not replace him as some are suggesting but if we do that, we would have lost Kompany and Sane with no replacements and would have undeniably gone backwards significantly which is something I don’t see us doing under Pep Txiki and Sorriano.

We’ve known about Bayern’s interest since before the summer, why would we wait until just over a week before the window closes to let him go and then try and find a replacement in such a short period of time? That would be extremely foolish, something you’d expect from Woodward and his cronies, not City which is why I don’t believe he will go.

2 years left on his contract, when you factor in the inevitable inflation of the market next summer, we would get near enough the same amount for him next summer as we could this anyway and then we’ve got a year to actually find a replacement if he really is set on leaving.

We could of course choose to sell and not replace him as some are suggesting but if we do that, we would have lost Kompany and Sane with no replacements and would have undeniably gone backwards significantly which is something I don’t see us doing under Pep Txiki and Sorriano.

Already mentioned weeks ago if sane goes we not buying any replacements.

Yes Karen, I changed it. I wasn't there, I don't know what was said, all I can say is that I was told the episode happened.
Well he either told you he said he called phil a little shit or he didn't,to put any player in that bad a light you had better be getting your story straight

Please accept that this could all be crap and I'm not trying to stir any shit here, but I heard Leory was saying "I am the big man" you're a little shit. Pep heard about it and was less than impressed.

Perhaps I should have said , you're a little nobody , rather than a little shit. All I know is that something went on between the two of them and Sane hasn't Being playing regular since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.