Man City TV Launched

Can you see all the previous seasons games? I've yet to see anyone say that this feature actually works.

I did, i went to visit the parents over the weekend. were watching the opening game highlights against arsenal from last season.

Mainly to wind up my brother as he supports them.

Loads of new content, Sane pranking the kitman etc.

Interesting, you can see all the games when you click on view all? I have a Shield but i'm away for the weekend so unable to test. I have however also got an LG, wasnt working on that and a Sony Android TV that should be exactly the same as the Shield and it wasn't working on there either.
Yes mate it also lists the FA Cup from last season (2018/19) and the “Classic” games section.

But that's not how app releases work and it's not how free trials are supposed to be implemented, i know because its my field of work. The fact that you don't pay for something has little correlation to whether an end user can expect the app to work, all it means is you can/should expect to have more content and possibly a better app that otherwise would have been not been the case.

The problem is they have rushed a service into live, you only do that if you sign off the risks and they're known. If that's the case, it usually comes with communication to let the end user know, that has not been the case.
Obviously it's been rushed. My point is, as a customer who has paid nothing and has no obligation to, there's only so much complaining you can do, even if it is essentially in beta stage.

We can't say for sure if this was deliberate(as you seem to be implying) or an oversight. Either way, they would be best served extending the free trial to avoid too many cancellations, as I said.

Last edited:
You seem to be the only one that is able to watch the full seasons. Very strange.
I did, i went to visit the parents over the weekend. were watching the opening game highlights against arsenal from last season.

Mainly to wind up my brother as he supports them.

Loads of new content, Sane pranking the kitman etc.

First 6 games from last season available but if I click onto all 18/19 games,
the screen freezes and I need to exit the app

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.