Man City TV Launched

My son had an old Amazon tv box. We plugged that in to one of our TVs and hey presto it works! Might be an idea to pick one of those old Amazon boxes up on e bay.

I sent a cancel request on Sunday and got a reply yesterday

Did you have to add anything in your E-mail like a unique number or anything or was is just a basic can you cancel it please??

I told them i downloaded on to my LG tv and the pre season games didn't work and i'm getting error codes and sometimes the videos on there don't play so therefore want to cancel. nothing as of yet.

Did you have to add anything in your E-mail like a unique number or anything or was is just a basic can you cancel it please??

I told them i downloaded on to my LG tv and the pre season games didn't work and i'm getting error codes and sometimes the videos on there don't play so therefore want to cancel. nothing as of yet.

I forwarded the original subscription email on to them and changed the subject and advised why I wanted to cancel. Same reason as you, LG TV

Obviously it's been rushed. My point is, as a customer who has paid nothing and has no obligation to, there's only so much complaining you can do, even if it is essentially in beta stage.

We can't say for sure if this was deliberate(as you seem to be implying) or an oversight. Either way, they would be best served extending the free trial to avoid too many cancellations, as I said.
For the types of rollouts that are implemented in digital channels, complaining IS the exact thing you should do and it's specifically what the dev's and build teams WANT you to do. It may be the case that they don't know about this, it may also be the case that they do know about it but they need to know how many people are effected and they can either get this from app log data if it throws anything to their back end (eurgh) or direct from the users.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.