Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't get enough game time second half of last season. That was his own fault (he was shite too often) but you can see why he wants to leave. However I think if he sticks it out he'll get much more time next season...

We have three left backs in the squad plus Laporte, we'll be fine.
It's not about fullbacks,we lose a fast winger who is going to be the attack,a fullback is a poor substitute,raz on the left for 60 games? no matter how you view it we are losing a talented fast option,i don't believe for a minute we aren't going to miss it and we are not looking to get another winger in,a probably ban next summer,hope it's been thought through

Will be very disappointed if Sane leaves especially to Munich considering the way they have conducted themselves. Sane blew hot and cold, but still contributed massively to our success last season and I am sure there is a lot more to come from him in the next few years.

I think we need to invest the money ( if the sale goes through) in a cb possibly Maguire (gets tin hat on) as we are short in this area and we still have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Merlin as our wide options.

Sanchez did.

Not the point though. Selling to Bayern sens the wrong message out because of how they have gone about it. Sometimes it’s worth taking a stand in the same way we walked away from the Sanchez deal.

100% agree . Worst fucking club we could end up dealing with imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.