Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s very one paced, would struggle with the high line and is very poor when tracking runners.
I don’t mind the lad, and agree he’s good in the air, but he’s more error prone than Stones, and that’s when asked to play in a far less risky fashion.
I really think it’s a Buckley dodged.
In the first doco pep referred to him as being slow,in the latest doco when one of the staff was reviewing vinny's goal he pointed to what maquire did,i don't believe for a min that pep wanted him

In the first doco pep referred to him as being slow,in the latest doco when one of the staff was reviewing vinny's goal he pointed to what maquire did,i don't believe for a min that pep wanted him

You only need to watch how clueless he was when we put 5 past them. He had no idea what was going on. I don’t believe we were ever really in for him. We never made a bid which says it all.

I agree with you . I didn’t want him but to say our record transfer deal is Rodri at £62 is amazing . We are making a mistake in not signing a class centre back going into the new season because it’s not all about if they fit straight in it’s about complacency because say for instance Laporte and stones hit bad form who have we got to breath down there necks ? We should be bringing in someone to replace our greatest ever defender because he will be missed big time
No-one can replace vinny,there is not a player out there who could especially this guy

Not worth a fraction of that and many on here were seriously overestimating his ability on the ball. He looks good when he dribbles out of defence but when players close him down I have seen him panic and fuck up plenty of times for Leicester and England. I just hope we get to see him next to Jones. What a double act that would be.

Not worth a fraction of that and many on here were seriously overestimating his ability on the ball. He looks good when he dribbles out of defence but when players close him down I have seen him panic and fuck up plenty of times for Leicester and England. I just hope we get to see him next to Jones. What a double act that would be.
I think some were impressed when he took the ball up the pitch when we played them,he wouldn't have got that far had gundy not backed out of a tackle,he doesn't do it usually so that doesn't make him good on the ball

I think some were impressed when he took the ball up the pitch when we played them,he wouldn't have got that far had gundy not backed out of a tackle,he doesn't do it usually so that doesn't make him good on the ball
Does it quite often , he may not be the best playing out from the back, but bringing it out and up the pitch he’s very good.

Does it quite often , he may not be the best playing out from the back, but bringing it out and up the pitch he’s very good.
Well i watch all the games and i've never been under the impression he can do what our CB's can do,let's say you are right that will soon be curbed at the rags as he'll be the only one who can do it,de gea can't play out from the back,he mostly hoofs it over his defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.