Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes in business, you have to realize the parties aren't always going to come to an agreement,

It seems like our valuation and there's are way off, and we should start looking at and thinking of other targets

You assume we have made a bid for Maguire. There is an absence of evidence that we are in for a central defender. I think we are in for a fullback and a defensive midfielder, but not sure that we are in for a central defender.

The Maguire wage offer and transfer fee lacks credibility. It was copied by almost everyone, but what if it was wrong?

Well I think maguire would be great here, £65m-70m and I think we would go there and pep would improve him a lot!
I do too. But I don't think Leicester will sell him for that. It's not like Mahrez where he had wanted to leave for ages. It will take stupid money to buy him, and there's no evidence that City are in the market for a central defender.

I think Kompany will need to be replaced but perhaps we will do it by promoting Garcia/Sandler.

You assume we have made a bid for Maguire. There is an absence of evidence that we are in for a central defender. I think we are in for a fullback and a defensive midfielder, but not sure that we are in for a central defender.

The Maguire wage offer and transfer fee lacks credibility. It was copied by almost everyone, but what if it was wrong?
I dunno what constitutes evidence in your eyes , we won't have any proof that we are in for anyone until they land on our doorstep. But the fact that we have lost Kompany , Otamendi has been widely reported as wishing to move on and journalists who follow City and tend to be accurate have stated that we do want a centre back rather suggests that we are in for one, which is not to say that the fee and wages reported are in anyway accurate

All the speculation is great, the papers are just pulling numbers out of thin air based on nothing; why? Well it’s because our club is so well run now they don’t have a cat in hells chance of getting any information unless we feed it to them. Very professional way of going about our business these days - I like it

I dunno what constitutes evidence in your eyes , we won't have any proof that we are in for anyone until they land on our doorstep. But the fact that we have lost Kompany , Otamendi has been widely reported as wishing to move on and journalists who follow City and tend to be accurate have stated that we do want a centre back rather suggests that we are in for one, which is not to say that the fee and wages reported are in anyway accurate
Proof no, but I believe we are in for Cancelo and Rodrigo. I don't believe we are in for Maguire. There's one media report which triggered an avalanche of others, but it came out of the blue, and the details (fee and wages) were questionable.

Proof no, but I believe we are in for Cancelo and Rodrigo. I don't believe we are in for Maguire. There's one media report which triggered an avalanche of others, but it came out of the blue, and the details (fee and wages) were questionable.
Not believing we are in for Maguire is rather different to saying there is no evidence to suggest we are after a centre back.. But apart from that there have been previous suggestions that we are indeed after Maguire including Sam Lee who has been reporting this for a while. I am not suggesting that the particular report on wages and bid are accurate I seriously doubt a journalist will know the wages on offer but I strongly suspect we are interested in Maguire and would be frankly amazed if we were not interested in any centre back.

Not believing we are in for Maguire is rather different to saying there is no evidence to suggest we are after a centre back.. But apart from that there have been previous suggestions that we are indeed after Maguire including Sam Lee who has been reporting this for a while. I am not suggesting that the particular report on wages and bid are accurate I seriously doubt a journalist will know the wages on offer but I strongly suspect we are interested in Maguire and would be frankly amazed if we were not interested in any centre back.
Saved me from typing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.