Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said to me Zinchenko position at left back wasn't his natural position, I then gave an example of sometimes a players natural position isn't realised until they play there, hence why I mentioned Vinny. For me Zinchenko has been excellent at left back for us regardingless of international football.
He’s been great cover at left back but offers much more in CM/CDM roles from what I’ve seen.

Well I think maguire would be great here, £65m-70m and I think we would go there and pep would improve him a lot!

Medical pending and £280k pw deal agreed

We should monitor what claims journalists make, and see how many are true.

It looks pretty clear that Danilo is going, and we are after a full back to replace him, and that we are looking for a replacement or cover for Fernandinho, but the only central defender we have been linked to is Maguire, and the report lacks credibility. I think if we were in for a central defender it would be obvious by now.

Last edited:
I like McGuire. I really do. I think he is faster than most of our fans realize. He is decent with the ball at his feet. He is very tall and can be a supreme asset on Cornerkicks at both ends. He is also a large man, so a good candidate for being an intimidator.

All that said, I will only want him here if Otamendi left.

Frankly, I think we have a Superstar on our books hiding in plain sight.

Give Philippe Sandler a chance. He is the best ball playing defender on the squad. He is quick, decisive and a supremely talented passer for a defender. Him coming out of defense with the ball is Debryune-like in aggression.

Giive Phillipe A chance Pep. Let the fantastic scouting work it's magic.
Now you’re just making shit up. Dax.

I guess we would agree to disagree then. PL proven is nice but I like to take a look at the bigger picture. Its like saying let sign vardy instead of mbappe since the former is PL proven. That's not to say maguire is a bad player. But at that price it's insane.

Why are you bothered about the price. It’s the value to the team that matters. And in terms of Mbappe I agree 2 years ago signing him would also have been a gamble but not all gambles come off. And paying £75m for DeLigt based on performances in the Dutch league would be a big risk.

sometimes in business, you have to realize the parties aren't always going to come to an agreement,

It seems like our valuation and there's are way off, and we should start looking at and thinking of other targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.