Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t care less about them booing the anthem tbh. It’s a bit weird, but then again people who think the National Anthem is sacrosanct are a bit odd too.
I was brought up Labour in Gorton but it's the national anthem the only one, they aren't weird just scum bus smashers.

Salah's an outstanding player, but his game has dipped over the last 12 months - see his goal return.

Is he over-played? On a general point it was notiecable that City did not start a single player who played at the ACON / Copa America, apart from Ota who was in because Laporte was injured. That may come back to affect Liverpool later in the season. They opted out of the Cups last season. This season they will have commitments that they can't opt out of, and Salah will get no rest at all.

I think Liverpool will be top 4, but I am not expecting them to challenge as they did last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.