Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he is with Beckham is enough to get rid of him. As far as I know the club is still not deaing with people like Raiola. We are now a club that does not have waste energy doing business with toxic people like this. We need players who want to play for us. Look at the mess the Rags have got into indulging people
All the talk was that Sane's Mum was the driving force behind a return to Germany, but this article suggests it's that piece of shit Beckham who's behind it.

Also the article says 'The preference is to go' NOT 'Sane's preference is to go". I'm sure if his 'representatives' had advised him to get his head down & earn his place, Sane would have taken heed.

However, when the leeches attach themselves & start sucking your blood & only concern themselves with the millions in commission, it takes a strong minded individual to see through the promises of greener grass, & to realise what may be best for their career.

Reports have it that Bayern are willing to up his wages to £350k per week! Reports say he's on £75k at City, with an offer of £170k per week plus incentives. As that German player quoted last week 'If Sane wanted to be at Bayern, he'd probably be there already'.

The fact City have said if he wants to leave, all he has to do is say, suggests his head has been turned by Bayern, but money & guaranteed playing time seem to be the main drivers here.

We won't break our pay structure, nor will we promise a player guaranteed playing time if his form doesn't warrant it. As Pep said, the ball is in Sane's court... I also have a feeling that reports of Gundog wanting to sign a new contract may have a bearing on this long drawn saga.

Such bollocks isn't it, Pep was clearly fucked off with what he felt was hard tackles from the Scousers from the get-go. The discussion was clearly more around asking how he was, it was hardly animated and he had his arm around him at the time. Journalists think they are the beaming light of goodness in society, they are doing the public's will in giving us information when all they are actually doing is either writing to suit whoever paid them the most or, trying to get a story out of something that isn't there. As much as i can't stand the yellow toothed prick, Klopp was saying the same in his press conference. He was specifically asked in one of the previous one's about how he felt on playing their first game Friday, he said something along the lines of he would prefer to play on Sunday and it's not ideal and they wrote that he was fuming with the fixtures. C***S the lot of them IMO.
That's a decent point. I agree that both Klopp and Pep's words are often twisted by the media. There are things I dislike about Klopp but his actual comments about fixtures were much broader than just a moan. Both managers are correct when they say that players are being forced to play too many matches including international games. But both also stressed that "it is what it is" and we will manage the challenge.

To get what he's worth or to come up with a package to entice him to stay?

He's no closer to signing a new deal with us, but that changes in an instant if Leroy decides to commit himself to more years with City, obviously.

Omar is not bluffing either Sane camp or Bayern.

We believe he is worth £100m more than what City originally paid.

The German reports have betrayed their unsurprisingly lack of an inside track, outside of what Bayern want them to spread on their behalf.

Shit or get off the pot time these next 48 hours for Bayern.

That's a decent point. I agree that both Klopp and Pep's words are often twisted by the media. There are things I dislike about Klopp but his actual comments about fixtures were much broader than just a moan. Both managers are correct when they say that players are being forced to play too many matches including international games. But both also stressed that "it is what it is" and we will manage the challenge.
It's not just football, journalism is the same across the board. Most of them are fucking snakes and the one's that aren't don't get anywhere, or are pressured by their bosses to get/make up stories. I remember listening to Sam Lee saying someone had added/removed something from his article which changed it and also someone had written something on Goal that went against what his information was, but the editor decided it had to go in. Twats, the lot of them.

He's no closer to signing a new deal with us, but that changes in an instant if Leroy decides to commit himself to more years with City, obviously.

Omar is not bluffing either Sane camp or Bayern.

We believe he is worth £100m more than what City originally paid.

The German reports have betrayed their unsurprisingly lack of an inside track, outside of what Bayern want them to spread on their behalf.

Shit or get off the pot time these next 48 hours for Bayern.

Genuine question...who is Omar?

Munich want him, we want him to stay and the ball is in Leroy's court as it has been all summer. Yet he continues to keep schtum.
He cannot go into a new season with focus and 100% commitment. He needs to reveal his intentions to City soon. The longer this drags on the more disrespectful I think Sane is being to the club.

Munich want him, we want him to stay and the ball is in Leroy's court as it has been all summer. Yet he continues to keep schtum.
He cannot go into a new season with focus and 100% commitment. He needs to reveal his intentions to City soon. The longer this drags on the more disrespectful I think Sane is being to the club.

Bayern want him but can they pay what it takes to have him? Apparently, No. So, even if Sane wants to leave, Bayern have to clear a pretty big hurdle in the form of 137,5 million pounds. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.