Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question...who is Omar?

giphy.gif

Glad to hear that we are taking a firm approach with this...pay what's needed or do one basically

Munich want him, we want him to stay and the ball is in Leroy's court as it has been all summer. Yet he continues to keep schtum.
He cannot go into a new season with focus and 100% commitment. He needs to reveal his intentions to City soon. The longer this drags on the more disrespectful I think Sane is being to the club.
It's really not in his interests to do that though. He's obviously not convinced with either side and is waiting if one of them will push the other into making a move, if we up our offer and give him the playing guarantees i assume he wants, he'll sign. If Bayern up their offer to City and give him the money he wants with the star status he'll get there, he'll 100% fuck off. The problem Pep has with this is he wants players 100% committed and not openly exploring other avenues, much like how Gundogan has gone about his business. I really do think if Sane just said i don't want to sign but i just want to concentrate on getting into the team to prove myself, Pep would have no issues and he would get those chances. But he's losing a shit load of money in the meanwhile, less so for Gundo as he is older and probably wasn't due a huge pay-rise.

I'm fully aware of what Munich have said and what pep has said. Time for Leroy to speak up I think.

Why speak up if they can't afford him? It makes sense to speak if/when the club that wants you has made a reasonable offer. By all accounts Bayern haven't done it yet.

It's really not in his interests to do that though. He's obviously not convinced with either side and is waiting if one of them will push the other into making a move, if we up our offer and give him the playing guarantees i assume he wants, he'll sign. If Bayern up their offer to City and give him the money he wants with the star status he'll get there, he'll 100% fuck off. The problem Pep has with this is he wants players 100% committed and not openly exploring other avenues, much like how Gundogan has gone about his business. I really do think if Sane just said i don't want to sign but i just want to concentrate on getting into the team to prove myself, Pep would have no issues and he would get those chances. But he's losing a shit load of money in the meanwhile, less so for Gundo as he is older and probably wasn't due a huge pay-rise.
As good as Sane is or as good as he can become, I don't want him to stay here if he's not happy focused and commited. We have great harmony throughout the squad, it is important we keep that.

Feels like Sane is happy to be at the club picking up trophies for the bext 2 seasons then fcuk of for nought so Beckem clan get a huge % and screw us over! Once we new Sane was signing up to that twat rag company we should stuck sane on the transfer list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.