It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Make or break for a Mendy this season. Foreign spot and salary are an issue with his lack of playing time over 24 months. I know it’s not all his fault but no place for sentiment. He either gets fit and plays or we move him out. We’ve been very fortunate that Delph and Zinchenko have performed above expectations to protect us from Mendy’s lack of availability. It’s impossible to judge how much we miss Mendy because we’ve seen so little of him. Looks like he’s got a lot of attacking talent - great cross on him but equally he looked defensively suspect when he played at Wolves.

Don't disagree, would point out though that he was defensively sound at Anfield last season

Done deal cancelo , should be announced anytime this afternoon , numbers 29 ive heard , apologies if already posted I’ve not scrolled past the last 20 pages
Awesome! Great with a proper ITK at BM again - Thanks for all the info during the summer mate!

Does it fuck. A world class team doesn't have 11 WC players, it has the right mix of talents that come together to make it WC

Don’t agree. If you play for the best side in the World, cost a huge fee, highly regarded by all top clubs and a fixture in your national side, I think you’re entitled to be considered World Class.

In any other sport if you’re in the top 20, you’re generally considered World Class.

Last edited:
Done deal cancelo , should be announced anytime this afternoon , numbers 29 ive heard , apologies if already posted I’ve not scrolled past the last 20 pages
Spot on this summer , thank you! Any news on who the cb will be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.