Everton Thread 2019/20

They've left it late to do their business.
It now seems to be the scattergun policy.
Fulham used a similar strategy last season and that didn't work out so well.

Moise Mean and i. Sounds like Everton can smell blood in the top 6 water.

Don't ask me but Chelsea might be bleeding :)

I think they’ll really miss Gueye, probably looking at 7th/8th. Iwobi is a terrible signing, but Kean will light up the PL I think. Will be interesting to see how he and Richarlison link up.

I like Iwobi, think he's a great signing for an improving squad with a good manager. Expect them to challenge the top 6.

Isn't Iwobi supposed to be a striker? He's played 100 games in the Premier League and scored 11 goals. And it's not as if that's got better over time. He's scored 3 goals in each of the last 3 seasons.

Isn't Iwobi supposed to be a striker? He's played 100 games in the Premier League and scored 11 goals. And it's not as if that's got better over time. He's scored 3 goals in each of the last 3 seasons.
He's played more as a winger/wide forward when I've seen him and at a guess I'd say a lot of those 100 appearances have been off the bench for not that many minutes. £35m is well overpriced but that applies to most transfers in the current overheated market.

Before the last couple of seasons Everton was one of our most awkward away trips, it may be back in the frame this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.