Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a BMW and i see these arrogant biunch of tossers.

Bavaria is the centre of German hubristic self importance and Munich is the centre of that.

Fuck em.

the statement says he's sustained damage to his ACL.

When Mendy did his ACL the statement confirmed he had ruptured it.

perhaps hope that it isn't a tear, but a less serious injury which could see him back next year?

Hopefully, it's one Nasri had. He was back in 3 months or so.

City are quite capable of briefing the press when they want to eg Gundogan, 'he will stay with us for another year even if that means he goes on a free at the end of it.'

The risk for anyone in his position who may chose to run down his contract and is long term loss of form or long term/career ending injury. I wonder whether they can insure themselves for this. The rest of his current contract is worth approx £6m whereas his new 5 year? contract offer is probably worth at least £40m plus bonuses. Its a game of poker with high stakes.

Personally with the recent history between BM and us, I would tell them to do one. They can't wait two years for a winger. I would then openly report them for tapping up. However, City are far more classy than I am, so will probably remain silent.

I posted the above recently. It's not rockets science but unfortunately it seems to be partly prophetic. No winners in this situation. Did those fuckxxrs from Munich actually make a formal bid?

Actually they surpassed the scum some while ago in my book. Perhaps in part by the scum becoming a bit of a joke these days.

But honestly even at their worst, I don't remember the scum being so utterly vile as Liverpool and their revolting supporters have become nowadays.

Same here. Most of the Rags I know have completely lost interest in their club in the last 2 years. If they're not bothered about them I'm definitely not bothered

I used to wonder why they hated Liverpool and their fans so much...... I know now. They are fuckin horrendous

The fuckxxrs in munich can't be formal about anything. More underhand, sneaky and scheming sounds more like the german scum.

Fuck him. Pull the offer and let him spend the next year wondering if he will ever have that pace again.

Can’t stand this type of comment. He’s a City player and been instrumental in our success. It’s not his fault a club that wants to sign him has been ridiculously public, I’m sure a lot of our players have had approaches and tested the waters, as is human nature.

Let’s hope he recovers as he is a wonderful talent and could well be a world beater in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.