Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand this type of comment. He’s a City player and been instrumental in our success. It’s not his fault a club that wants to sign him has been ridiculously public, I’m sure a lot of our players have had approaches and tested the waters, as is human nature.

Let’s hope he recovers as he is a wonderful talent and could well be a world beater in years to come.
Agree - his agent wouldnt be doing his job if he wasn't looking after his best interests football wise as well as financial.

You could check the statement on mancity.com
Has it been said if he ruptured his ACL or not? The statement is pretty vague just says he needs a operation on it as he's injured his ACL. I'm guessing he has ruptured it judging by the players social media posts, that would mean most of the season he would be out.

Actually they surpassed the scum some while ago in my book. Perhaps in part by the scum becoming a bit of a joke these days.

But honestly even at their worst, I don't remember the scum being so utterly vile as Liverpool and their revolting supporters have become nowadays.
I recall speaking to a Dipper colleague after the assault on Ederson by Mane. I swear, he actually said to me with a straight face, that the incident was totally Ederson's fault, as 'He had no right to go for that ball, & he put Mane in danger doing so. It's Ederson who should have been sent off for dangerous play'.

He told me that was the view of all his Dipper mates & on RAWK. It's then I realised none of them were wired right & were proper deluded scum.

Its a huge loss for us, sane offers us something that no other player we have can, that turbo split sec change of pace, defenders shit themselves when they see his name on the teamsheet, mahrez’s time is now, very important season for him is upon him

Its a huge loss for us, sane offers us something that no other player we have can, that turbo split sec change of pace, defenders shit themselves when they see his name on the teamsheet, mahrez’s time is now, very important season for him is upon him

you’re right. When Leroy was engaged. He could be listless at times which is what probably was a main reason he didn’t feature as much. Perhaps an injury scare like this causes him to refocus and recommit. Surgeries these days aren’t career or even season Enders anymore. Could be a great move by City to honor the contract extension and wrap that up.

This is an opportunity to make him ours long term.
If German Rags pull out of their contract offer to him pending his recovery from injury, we need to step in and confirm our commitment and faith in him now by not withdrawing our recent contract offer.
It's a risk yes, but well worth taking as the injury is not career ending these days.

They'll either fuck off or low ball us another offer, in which case we will tell them to take their own medicine.

Personally I think this will be revisited next summer when he is back to full fitness, with the Krouts having a better understanding of how we operate in this area and with Leroy a year less left to see out here.

I didn't foresee that he would go for over 100 million but our stance and stubbornness has made me realign my thoughts.

If he does go next summer it will be for a minimum of 100 million.

I was on Twitter today and it was very funny to see the fans of the Bavarian Bully Boys. They were going crazy about Bayern being angry about Leroy playing on Sunday. They absolutely hate the fact that we have stood to them. They are so used to ‘inferior’ teams rolling over and having their tummies tickled.

Do they have a point ?

..................................... Bayern being angry about Leroy playing on Sunday. .......................................
I was angry at US playing Liverpool as I fully expected at least one of our key players getting injured with their, at times, crude tackling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.