United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They paid Everton £90m for Lukaku - £75m plus easily achievable add-ons, and they have to pay Everton a sell-on fee now, and they are not getting £80m back for him. Inter are will pay an initial fee, that may rise to £74m, and this is in a rising market. So your wrong, but I don't blame you the way the media report it.

For City buys and elevated to the full fee, and we sell, it's the initial fee, whilst for Man Utd the opposite applies.

Regardless it's also a poor footballing move for Utd
Sorry mate, no offence intended to either yourself or Utd. I was only having a bit of fun and forgot that fans from all clubs post here.

The time is right....the time is now.

I think there is a very real possibility these lot could drop out of the top 6 this season.

This is how far they have fallen, net spend wankers...

We play them weekend 7th December and after we've battered them I expect this rat to have a full on rant about how shit they are and that sitting in 9th position just isn't good enough for the "biggest club in the world" but I expect him then to finish his tirade with a "but to be positive, our net spend in the summer was only £70M"

They paid Everton £90m for Lukaku - £75m plus easily achievable add-ons, and they have to pay Everton a sell-on fee now, and they are not getting £80m back for him. Inter are will pay an initial fee, that may rise to £74m, and this is in a rising market. So your wrong, but I don't blame you the way the media report it.

For City buys and elevated to the full fee, and we sell, it's the initial fee, whilst for Man Utd the opposite applies.

Regardless it's also a poor footballing move for Utd

They also gave them Rooney who they paid 25 million for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.