Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
3pts first game of the season that's all I care about. I can sit back and enjoy the other teams now. United v Chelsea will be interesting, and obviously I'll have one eye on you lot as well.

Defence looked a bit shaky but maybe that's something to do with Gomez stepping in? I'm not sure.

Hopefully Allison is ok, he walked off instead of being stretchered off which is a good sign. I think it may be a calf strain.

I wouldn’t take that as a good sign. Our last few big injuries have all walked from the pitch looking ok.

I think he's happy with the situation at Liverpool. He's actually got all his top players after a successful season, not often the situation in Dortmund. He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades - unless there is a significant upgrade or an appearent gap to fill.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially. And he'll whine about it, and dish out digs, whenever he can. The problem now is that is somewhat part of it, weather he likes it or not. I understand why people call out double standards and all that (especially after last year's spending), but I see the same Jürgen that was at Dortmund - saying the same things and trying to do the same things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool. I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.

I can only presume that your tongue is placed firmly in your cheek.

3pts first game of the season that's all I care about. I can sit back and enjoy the other teams now. United v Chelsea will be interesting, and obviously I'll have one eye on you lot as well.

Defence looked a bit shaky but maybe that's something to do with Gomez stepping in? I'm not sure.

Hopefully Allison is ok, he walked off instead of being stretchered off which is a good sign. I think it may be a calf strain.

Klopp just said it is probably more than a strain.

He also said something which should terrify Liverpool fans because he said Alisson felt like he'd been kicked from behind, which is exactly what a ruptured achilles feels like.

Let's hope not.

He also said something which should terrify Liverpool fans because he said Alisson felt like he'd been kicked from behind, which is exactly what a ruptured achilles feels like.

Let's hope not.
Why should they be terrified? I actually think he is shit, and his distribution before he went off injured was shocking, would rather have seen the Egyptian cheat get injured though to be honest

Let's hope not.

You're talking from experience, that's exactly what it felt like when I ruptured mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.