West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Laporte and Stones were very tidy today apart from a sloppy 5 minutes in the 2nd half, it's great to see that the hunger is there again this season.

If we'd won 3-0 they'd publish a table showing the dippers top by goals scored, not a chance of them showing one now.
Actually, there’s been a VAR Table Review and we have been deemed to be *just* second.

Standard stuffing. Well played blues. You’re just in a totally different league to us - so I won’t criticise us too much.
I think you will have a good season. Perhaps look a bit light up front. Looong way to go players not up to full speed as yet

A little quote from EXPERT Az Phillips before the opening fixtures who writes for the scout on fantasy football:

"You can't see West Ham keeping Man City out, so you've got to think that Sterling will score a goal in that game," said Phillips. "I just think that Salah could score four. That's the difference."

:)

all i can say is ????????

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.