Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it looks like their club has actually briefed the press on this is bizarre
Why add more pressure to their quest for the Prem title

Every supporter base/forum has its nobheads,ours is no different unfortunately,so let's not go down the moral superiority route.
I think we should as:
1. We are.
2. We know where we came from.
3. The table never lies. When we were 9 points behind them last Christmas, they had been the better team up until that point.
4. Most City fans understand that the season isn't over till it's over.

Four weeks ago I'm sat in the king's rd entertainment bar in Paphos with my wife(red)I have a few city Tatt's behind me I hear the dreaded accent two of em about early thirties the conversation between them ended with the line he's got one on his arm too I WISH I'D BROUGHT MY KNIFE I turned and looked this cnut up and down said nothing two mins later they've gone now I'm 62no shrinking violet but I wanted to do this cnut some harm six days later he's on our transfer coach his mate had disowned him by the looks of it I sat at the same table in the airport beer garden purposely but not a peep never looked up as you say never forget.

Wankers I mean who talks such shit when a man is with his wife minding his own business? I dread it when I hear that accent anywhere, particularly in an airport departure lounge I start praying they are not sitting near me.

The hatred is bad.

Just 1 example from the last page on the City thread on RAWK.

——————————————————————————————————————-

They (West Ham) are like the majority of clubs in this league. They'll bust a gut against the European Champions like their very life depended on it, but against Abu Dhabi they just bend over and supply the lube. In fact, some seem content to discard the lube altogether.

The anger, pain, frustrations, etc, are palpable and evident. https://www.redandwhitekop.com/foru...s9thaaq18pbd15m8hro4255us4&topic=274792.31760
Misogynists, cheats, dopers, monsters, nasty, just some of the things they accuse us of being. One even said the staff at a conference he attended (must have been how to get a job workshop) didn’t know who Colin Bell was, why would they, I would think they were outside agency workers brought in for the day. I think anyone on here should be allowed to post whatever they want about those Dipper fuckers, after all they regurgitate endless lies about our Club and never get challenged.

Last edited:
There was a Scouse nobhead sat behind me on the plane back from lanzarote last week and every other word out of his mouth was Liverpool. Liverpool this and Liverpool that, horrible whiny voice he had too. I nearly turned round and asked him where he was from.
I can't stand that shite accent.

They've always been a horrible club and fanbase , those of us going to games in the seventies and eighties remember it well. As they faded a bit so did our recollection but boy the whole world has been reminded the last couple of seasons! I am still pissed off Barcelona let them off the hook in the second leg.
It seems that propaganda can sway the feeble minded so from this day forward I am starting my own................Did Liverpool know they would beat Barcelona ? Did all the betting shops in Liverpool and Scandinavia take massive bets on a Liverpool win ? Was the referee told something before the game ? Are the owners of the British media in the know and have been told by their Iranian backers to gloss over this by deflecting any rumours onto Manchester City ? Was Delaney ever on Jim will fix it and how many times ?

It seems that propaganda can sway the feeble minded so from this day forward I am starting my own................Did Liverpool know they would beat Barcelona ? Did all the betting shops in Liverpool and Scandinavia take massive bets on a Liverpool win ? Was the referee told something before the game ? Are the owners of the British media in the know and have been told by their Iranian backers to gloss over this by deflecting any rumours onto Manchester City ? Was Delaney ever on Jim will fix it and how many times ?

Not quite sure why I am quoted on this post. I didn't say there was a conspiracy or Barcelona threw the match, just they were piss poor in the second leg and let the scousers off the hook.

I think we should as:
1. We are.
2. We know where we came from.
3. The table never lies. When we were 9 points behind them last Christmas, they had been the better team up until that point.
4. Most City fans understand that the season isn't over till it's over.
Cool,but that has nothing to do with my comment in regards nobheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.