Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City will win this and they'll win it comfortably if they keep Erikssen quiet. City 3-0.
As for Rodri, he's going to get himself in trouble with referees if he plays as he did in Spain, ref on Saturday at WH had a word with him and said a card's coming if you do that again.

I can never see Bernardo and KDB starting in the same midfield. They both drift into the same position when starting centrally and it would affect our balance and leave us with a gaping hole over on the left side.

It’s going to happen a lot this season, he doesn’t have the legs to start every match. Mahrez looks to be one of, if not THE sharpest player so is basically the first name on the team sheet whilst fitness levels are all over the place. So it’s a straight fight between Bernardo and David for that one spot. Depends on Bernardo’s fitness really, he looked a bit behind a lot of players.

I never said he’d start every match, but I bet he starts against Spurs.
Also, it’s not a straight fight between Bernardo and David for 1 spot because Pep doesn’t use them in the same position.
And 1 good game makes Mahrez the 1st name on the team sheet?
Hmmm, I don’t try and predict how we line up any more but if was a betting man i’d say Bernardo will play more often than not.

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Laporte Zinchenko
De Bruyne Rodrigo Bernardo
Mahrez Aguero Sterling​

This will a long day at the office for us. City the best team in the league by some margin. I'd take a point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.