Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always exciting vs Spurs. 5.30pm, first home game, jumpers for goalposts. Defending champions with more than a little revenge to exact upon them - we are all still upset by that CL match. From what I saw last season, Spurs only came to live in the second half, so let's see if they can claw their way back into this one.
City 4-1 Spurs

Good grief. "How bad you say he is." I was pointing out that he is often offsides and in other threads say that I like him. Criticism is part of human discourse, try to embrace it or crawl back into the slime.
I have no problem with pointing out flaws, but your insinuation of how excessive it happens is not true,
your criticism of jesus, and myself, is way overboard.

I’d be playing fern in this to go up against Ndombele, his engine may get the better of Rodders...

Yep. We will target Rodri. He should expect a few early reducers. This is, after all, a Pochettino team.

And yes. We are the luckiest, dirtiest, cheatiest, most favoured team in the league. We like it that way. It is part of the new culture.

Pep said be started Mahrez because he had a great attitude (called him after African Nations and said he only need 10 days off) plus Bernardo had a slight muscle problem. Mahrez had a good game but not sure if it was good enough to keep Bernardo out for this one. Spurs were crap until Erikson came on against Villa and really only won because Villa gifted them chances, I expect they will be much better on Saturday.

To be fair Mahrez was much better than just good on Saturday and deserves to start again.

And yes. We are the luckiest, dirtiest, cheatiest, most favoured team in the league. We like it that way. It is part of the new culture.

I'm afraid you're too late to the party. According to the British media we sealed those titles long ago. And don't even think about claiming any "sportswashing" accolades.

Yep. We will target Rodri. He should expect a few early reducers. This is, after all, a Pochettino team.

You do have some really dirty cnuts in your team though. Dele, Rose and Kane spring to mind. Glad Dele is not playing but still 2 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.