Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you won't be good enough to compete for the title. To plan something and to realise it are two quite different things.

There's no "suspect" about it. There don't have a cat in hell's chance of competing for the title. You can quote me on that JPBB.

Should be a good game. I’d prefer if it was a bit later in the season but what harm.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
D Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Gundogan, B Silva, Aguero

Same starting line-up as West Ham. Harsh on Foden to not even make the bench but I don't see where he gets in if everyone is fit. He'll have plenty of opportunities throughout the season though.

JPBB is right for me as Poch strikes me similar to Pep in his believes and he sticks to them.

I would not expect him to change their way of playing because of us although their will be minor changes.

Pep has played to our way of playing in games it would have been prudent not to (in my very limited opinion) and this is because I believe he takes a longer term way of working (Liverpool at times and Monaco away). Liverpool at times we should have gone more direct as opposed to playing out. However, you tell your team not to do it because of the opposition they may lose confidence or resort to it when things are not going well in another match.

I believe Poch will have Spurs trying to play against us because it puts them in a good place for all other games. He probably does not expect to dominate especially away but it will let him know where his team are and also put them in a good place for the rest of the season.

Make no mistake they are in a battle for third in my view and no doubt would like a cup to break the trophy drought.

I’m away at the moment so missing going to the game, which is a shame as Spurs games tend to be more interesting then the attack v defence we have in a lot of our other games.

Lots of animosity towards Spurs (can't stand them myself, going back to 1981) so apart from what happens on the pitch I'm wondering what might happen in the stands. Some City fans haven't been above abuse of Spurs' Jewish associations at previous games - don"t need to specify how, we all know - so if there's any repeat of that on Saturday will we see fans being reported or ejected or banned, as happened to that Chelsea supporter?

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Michael Oliver Assistants: Stuart Burt & Steve Bennett Fourth Official: Paul Tierney VAR: Graham Scott Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday
How the fuck does the spurs fan keep getting our games against them?

To plan something and to realise it are two quite different things.

Of course.

Spurs start from the premise that we are going to beat you because we are as good a team as you, we are physically stronger, we are mentally stronger and we are better organised. And that will be reflected in how we will approach this game.

Many people have pointed out that we are deluded and have no trophies and you have more points and better players and that we should sit back and wait to lose. I am sure Spurs will not do that.

Maybe we will lose but we will go toe to toe with you and expect to win

There's no "suspect" about it. There don't have a cat in hell's chance of competing for the title. You can quote me on that JPBB.

I agree i am unlikely to be able to throw that back at you...

The plan needs Spurs players to believe they are as good. Pochettino will convince them that they are. It is not completely incredible. Any Spurs player could play in your team. Maybe you think they are not as good as the equivalent City player but they would not look out of place.
Haha oh you are serious again,not a single one would play in our team,not one of our players would be dropped for yours,the CL final has gone to your head,you have gone full dipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.