Away tickets

1. Why can't members of supporters clubs apply for tickets like the rest of us plans ?
2. See point 1
3. @Tim of the Oak See point 1. At the moment you are sounding like political TV. So effin one sided

Watch Kevin’s video Mick for the OSC answers. It’s rare that I will take ticket out of the OSC allocation but I don’t lose any sleep when I do for the effort I contribute towards growing our fanbase.

Why weren’t you allowed in a Supporters Club Branch? If it’s so brilliant, the 20 who give the impression they would sell their Granny for an away ticket would surely be banging down the door to join a Branch.

Watch Kevin’s video Mick for the OSC answers. It’s rare that I will take ticket out of the OSC allocation but I don’t lose any sleep when I do for the effort I contribute towards growing our fanbase.

Why weren’t you allowed in a Supporters Club Branch? If it’s so brilliant, the 20 who give the impression they would sell their Granny for an away ticket would surely be banging down the door to join a Branch.

They probably have too much integrity to take that path.

Anyone joining a supporters club in the belief they'll have away tickets whenever they choose is going to be sorely disappointed. Other than finals I can't recall our branch ever not having to do a draw for the tickets we receive.

Anyone joining a supporters club in the belief they'll have away tickets whenever they choose is going to be sorely disappointed. Other than finals I can't recall our branch ever not having to do a draw for the tickets we receive.

We turn away people Bozzie who are only interested in away tickets. Like you say people who think away tickets are plentiful are sorely disappointed. Our standard allocation is now 2 tickets between 114 members. It’s all anbonus anyway.

I’ve mentioned before that I didn’t apply for any tickets for Bournemouth because the people wanting to go hadn’t done enough for the Branch.

I think you may find Kevin will state its up to each branch how the allocate the tickets. That has been his stock answer in the past.

You misunderstand the question I intend to ask.

The question will be how do the OSC Committee decide on how many tickets to allocate to the branches? Is it on the percentage of their membership; i.e. if they have 100 members do they get 6 tickets & if they have 50 members they get 3? Or is it, as I personally think, that they have their ‘pet’ branch(es) & allocate them as many as they ask for!!!

What the branches who are not the ‘pets’ do with their 2 to 5 tickets once allocated is up to them as long as they are being fair to their members. The 2 I know about are fair & above board.

As I say @stadiumcat you have misunderstood my concerns. :-)

I was in Reddish blues and you only got tickets if you had the points......we were taking coaches all over when we were shit too. Every game usually not picking and choosing.

Supporters clubs shift a lot of tickets and provide transport for many rather than a few .....hence better for the environment.

People getting tickets without entitlement does do my head in though. Most are probably corps or trips by travel agents. (disclaimer: Whether they be foreign or home grown fans )

If you join a supporters club you'll find out it ain't that easy.

Not what the Official leader of the Official supporters Club stated. Who is correct?
One,, he's not the leader of the official supporters club.
Two what he said you can't read correctly he said 7000 members world wide by which he means outside the UK, 19000 in total.
Three, I'm right.

You misunderstand the question I intend to ask.

The question will be how do the OSC Committee decide on how many tickets to allocate to the branches? Is it on the percentage of their membership; i.e. if they have 100 members do they get 6 tickets & if they have 50 members they get 3? Or is it, as I personally think, that they have their ‘pet’ branch(es) & allocate them as many as they ask for!!!

What the branches who are not the ‘pets’ do with their 2 to 5 tickets once allocated is up to them as long as they are being fair to their members. The 2 I know about are fair & above board.

As I say @stadiumcat you have misunderstood my concerns. :-)
Branches apply for tickets well in advance to an extent it's based on how many tickets they apply to get for the games most don't want to go to ie the mid weeks in Newcastle etc. Pretty sure there's some reflection on the size of branch membership as well,we have 114 members to date applied for ten for Bournemouth received 2.

We turn away people Bozzie who are only interested in away tickets. Like you say people who think away tickets are plentiful are sorely disappointed. Our standard allocation is now 2 tickets between 114 members. It’s all anbonus anyway.

I’ve mentioned before that I didn’t apply for any tickets for Bournemouth because the people wanting to go hadn’t done enough for the Branch.

We're similar in numbers and in allocation. The enjoyment for me is watching away games (BT or Sky permitting) in the company of fellow Blues with a pint and a bit of craic. Alex Williams is our Hon President and he's a cracking lad who makes a big effort to come out to the wastelands of Tyldesley whenever possible and, as numbers seem to be increasing, the SC is definitely helping to introduce City to an area that's historically not even a football town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.