Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t agree with that view. If Pep stifled talent how come Messi became the player he is now. Not only a great individual player but a great team player. It’s acknowledged that players that play for Pep usually improve a lot.

Messi is a team player Ronaldo and sane in my opinion need teams revolving around them.

Can’t agree with that view. If Pep stifled talent how come Messi became the player he is now. Not only a great individual player but a great team player. It’s acknowledged that players that play for Pep usually improve a lot.
Even closer home, Sterling

Because Messi was a great team player for Pep. Young Ronaldo certainly wasn't. He simply wouldn't track back, and he certainly wouldn't hold the width anywhere near as much as Pep would have wanted him too. He'd have been great for Pep, cos he's great, but I dont think he'd have been this solo superstar that he became.

Edit - I could be wrong of course, but its not possible for every player to fit with every manager. Ronaldo, to me at least, seems a lot more along the lines mentally of the players who didnt quite click with Pep than some of the ones who do. Zlatan, Ribery, Yaya etc.

Last edited:
Personally don't think he will ever wear the sky blue shirt again, gone in January if the op and rehab goes well.
By the time he comes back he'd have a hell of a time getting a game anyway not to mention the attitude and effort it will take... might not be made of that stuff and that might be what's kept him out of the lineup in the first place.

By the time he comes back he'd have a hell of a time getting a game anyway not to mention the attitude and effort it will take... might not be made of that stuff and that might be what's kept him out of the lineup in the first place.
Who cares, he does not want to play in sky blue, so **** off, loved to watch him but I want players who are proud and honoured to wear the shirt.

Good point, they’re apparently offering him the #10 as well. Given his weak mentality, I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the easy route. Get paid a lot, start every week, win the league every year with barely any competition. Bayern won’t challenge for the CL imo anytime soon but that probably doesn’t matter in this case.
Is it really that easy of an option though? We don’t have a monopoly in ambition, and Bayern is a massive club in Germany. If he takes the move he will be under immense pressure from day one there.

Because Messi was a great team player for Pep. Young Ronaldo certainly wasn't. He simply wouldn't track back, and he certainly wouldn't hold the width anywhere near as much as Pep would have wanted him too. He'd have been great for Pep, cos he's great, but I dont think he'd have been this solo superstar that he became.
But is Messi a great team player because of Pep? Under a different manager he might have turned out differently.

A German player prefers to see a german speaking doctor he gets advised by the doctors of his FA.

You do not need to see things in it that that aren't there.

Do you have colour television in the black or white world you live in? ;-)

JJ
I don't like a player who takes the proverbial, and in my opinion Sane has done it to us as a club.

He has been well looked after, received the best coaching in the world, has become a top class player, but has led us down the path in terms of signing an extension to his contract.

If he wants out, no problem, but show some balls and say it...... he wants out but also wants his "loyalty bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.