Away tickets

This thread has been coverd to death and the same few people keep repeating the same stuff. Kevin Parker gets some stick but like it or not he is doing a brilliant job for his members .What did people on here do before you could go on line and slag fans of for going to away games.Just cos you cant go dont slag people of who have used a bit of nouse to get one .It has been the same since year dot

This thread has been coverd to death and the same few people keep repeating the same stuff. Kevin Parker gets some stick but like it or not he is doing a brilliant job for his members .What did people on here do before you could go on line and slag fans of for going to away games.Just cos you cant go dont slag people of who have used a bit of nouse to get one .It has been the same since year dot

Calling loyal city fans whores is sexist and disgusting, yet he gets blind support as he has control with the away tickets allocation which is unearned. Before the internet most of the supporters clubs did not exist, and there were not the glory fans from rich north yorkshire districts joining them for example.

Calling loyal city fans whores is sexist and disgusting, yet he gets blind support as he has control with the away tickets allocation which is unearned. Before the internet most of the supporters clubs did not exist, and there were not the glory fans from rich north yorkshire districts joining them for example.
The most annoying thing is that Kevin Parker and his ilk brought in the ‘buying tickets to pass on with no intention of going’ to an industrial scale.

You rarely see him, or other prominent members of the Supporters Club (and I’m not including posters in here in that) at away games, unless it’s Real Madrid in the semi final or a glam away tie.

Uncle Kev's fans remind me of trumps base, they'll defend him at all cost. He's a spineless twat & he had some fuckin nerve calling folk points whores.

The most annoying thing is that Kevin Parker and his ilk brought in the ‘buying tickets to pass on with no intention of going’ to an industrial scale.

You rarely see him, or other prominent members of the Supporters Club (and I’m not including posters in here in that) at away games, unless it’s Real Madrid in the semi final or a glam away tie.
I think he mix's with the rich and famous being pretty well heeled so chances are we won't see a lot of him in cattle class,I did see him at Roma away though.

Eh really that's rubbish, many supporters clubs have been going long before the internet, I know I used to go with a few mainly round tameside and the odd time with levehulme, prestwich and swinton.
I don't get the criticism of supporters clubs had many a great day with them met many friends and many are loyal blues .
Just because you travel alone doesn't make you a better blue and vice versa , nothing wrong with travelling alone done that many times too.
Supporters clubs have always got tickets and always will get over it.
People didn't complain about it when we were shit and people won't if ever God forbid we go shit again.
Great craic with supporters clubs even tho in not unfortunately a member of one now as I don't do many aways now thank goodness!!

I think he mix's with the rich and famous being pretty well heeled so chances are we won't see a lot of him in cattle class,I did see him at Roma away though.

Nice deflection, not answering the post, do you all go through some kind of media training to be like a politician?

Two European away games in six years, that’s a great turn out.
I know a few on here who have been to all of them in those six years, and they are labelled points whores by Parker and his band.

Roma was the first game I went to after packing my job in, I’ve just missed the Shakhtar away since.

The point remains that the exec committee rock up to the big games or new grounds. Other than that you only see them at meetings or the home games.

Nice deflection, not answering the post, do you all go through some kind of media training to be like a politician?

The point remains that the exec committee rock up to the big games or new grounds. Other than that you only see them at meetings or the home games.

Two European away games in six years, that’s a great turn out.
I know a few on here who have been to all of them in those six years, and they are labelled points whores by Parker and his band.

Roma was the first game I went to after packing my job in, I’ve just missed the Shakhtar away since.

I'm not deflecting anything just pointing out just because you don't see him or prominent members of the supporters club doesn't mean they're not there, the chairman doe's every game both home and away so your allegations do fall a bit flat.

Eh really that's rubbish, many supporters clubs have been going long before the internet, I know I used to go with a few mainly round tameside and the odd time with levehulme, prestwich and swinton.
I don't get the criticism of supporters clubs had many a great day with them met many friends and many are loyal blues .
Just because you travel alone doesn't make you a better blue and vice versa , nothing wrong with travelling alone done that many times too.
Supporters clubs have always got tickets and always will get over it.
People didn't complain about it when we were shit and people won't if ever God forbid we go shit again.
Great craic with supporters clubs even tho in not unfortunately a member of one now as I don't do many aways now thank goodness!!

Many but not the majority as I stated. How many is there now, several hundred, and you name 4.

I did complain about it over a decade ago, just the usual lies the privileged supporter club cabal come up with. The supporters club near me only started in 2011 and none of them could get tickets for the fa cup final, but 6 rocked up on 23/10/11 very smug. The only reason for staring it was getting away tickets they did not merit.

It is a corrupt system giving primacy over a merit based system, but you don't understand why anyone would criticise it? Maybe the caste system in India is justified as it has been around a while, or the fudal system they had in Russia? Time to move from a corrupt system with a leader using sexist nasty language about the real fans. The SCCM cabal smells of crypto fascism, pretending to look after the little guy but actually in bed with the big businesses.

I
It's also forgotten that until the Keegan era, it wasn't that uncommon for a player to visit a branch.
It started a year before under Joe Royle.
Rochdale branch had a player at practically every meeting 97 to 2000 but when back in the PL, Chris Bird announces Joe Royle didnt want the players going out at night to meetings - instead the club organised Roadshows (ie stage managed affairs) and branches were lumped together to attend so Rochdale, Middleton, Moston and Hollinwood branches had their meeting at British Aerospace social club in Chadderton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.