Away tickets

I’ve never mention the chairman, not once
Prominent members of OSC I think you used the Chairman is as prominent as you get every game he attends Alan Potter Treasurer went to every game (if you could lever him off the bar) until his health began to fail proper City fans for donkey's years I'm pretty sure quite a few more on top table attend a lot of matches.

Prominent members of OSC I think you used the Chairman is as prominent as you get every game he attends Alan Potter Treasurer went to every game (if you could lever him off the bar) until his health began to fail proper City fans for donkey's years I'm pretty sure quite a few more on top table attend a lot of matches.
I know Alan Potter well enough.
Not been well for a while and not been an away regular for a while. I could go through the exec with you but I can assure you everyone would be bored. The bottom line is that I see the ‘old crew’ at fewer and fewer games yet I do meet them at the ‘fancied’ games.

It does not say on the criteria whether it is or it isn't a collection match
There was an undertaking from the club that they would state this before they go on sale
So I would think and hope this is an oversight on there behalf
Let's wait and see if they rectify it

Slovakia v Wales is 50% collection now because of harvesting. A quarter of those in Croatia were denied entry because they didn’t have ID to match the name on their ticket.

Whilst you can always collect from the Welsh FA team in the respective country, you’re usually there for a few days and not potentially a few hours like Norwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.