Seasoncard for sale

squirtyflower

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
Im exactly same at min mate with my son, remember the “typical city” days? it was fun then, im trying to convince myself the same ;)

There’ll be over 40000 tickets available on this thread in the next few months.

Football is finished!

Didn’t celebrate any of the three times the ball hit the net today. All I could do is look at the ref. Everyone was going mad around me in those last few minutes, I just stood there still as a post, I knew it was going to be disallowed.

But not even that one, the first two goals that stood, I just didn’t let myself celebrate just in case.

The sport is ruined!

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.

18 games to left

Don't blame you

My eldest daughter loved the 98/99 season
16 aways at random grounds and a semi final and Wembley to boot
That was the season my son was born mate!! they were brilliant days, we were shit but it was a proper laugh & a day out watching city, now its feeling like its us against the world/ fifa/ uefa/ var

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.