Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp saying Adrian wasn’t to blame for his cock up, he had a swollen ankle and the outfield players shouldn’t have passed the ball to him so often. It’s a pity he didn’t defend Shaquiri last season in the same manner. Is it because Shaquiri is about 5ft 6” and Adrian a foot taller? He’s a fucking bully, god I hate that twat so much.

Klopp saying Adrian wasn’t to blame for his cock up, he had a swollen ankle and the outfield players shouldn’t have passed the ball to him so often. It’s a pity he didn’t defend Shaquiri last season in the same manner. Is it because Shaquiri is about 5ft 6” and Adrian a foot taller? He’s a fucking bully, god I hate that twat so much.

In that case, Klippety shouldn’t have played Adrián.

RAWK

“Condoning violence because of a VAR decision yet treating a couple of idiots chucking a bottle at a bus like a terrorist attack. You couldn't make it up.”

2 idiots and 1 bottle is all it was everyone. It’ll be 1 Italian in a minute.

I’ve not seen anyone on here condoning what went on at the end of the game, they do like to make shit up.

Have they started celebrating being premier league champions yet as they’ve won two games?

aed4126e4b0d9f81ce23c2747d0b9318.jpg

RAWK

“Condoning violence because of a VAR decision yet treating a couple of idiots chucking a bottle at a bus like a terrorist attack. You couldn't make it up.”

There was an Echo article claiming a solitary bottle was thrown at the bus. That must have been some bottle considering the damage it caused.

RAWK

The dark art of re-writing history is alive, well and thriving for this lot. I almost admire their propaganda / PR efforts for successfully brain-washing so many cretins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.