Var debate 2019/20

4 VAR decisions against us incorrect so far. 0 in our favour.
1. @Spurs CL A - Son goal Armpit++ offside - yet a goal given.
2. @Spurs CL H - Ball hit Spurs players hand at corner prior to goal - yet a goal was given even though CL games playing to new rules.
3. @West Ham A - Silva pass judged 5 frames after ball contact so Sterling offside by an armpit prior to Jesus goal.
4. @Spurs H - Lamela has arm wrapped around Rodri's neck. Possible pen not referred by ref to VAR.
Spot on
Keep the count up mate....

How many so say people are making the decision at VAR HQ.It would be nice to know because if it is more than one surely there must be vested interests as it seems uncanny that all these match officials grew up never actually supporting a top side and they all supported Altrincham or Accrington. It just is not possible

Why has nobody queried the identity of the person responsible for any VAR decision. Who was he or she? Why was there no reaction to the stonewall penalty we should have had? We need to keep a record of the identity of the decision-makers concerned.

Why has nobody queried the identity of the person responsible for any VAR decision. Who was he or she? Why was there no reaction to the stonewall penalty we should have had? We need to keep a record of the identity of the decision-makers concerned.

Unaccountable which is why it is a dangerous precedent.

Imagine this happening a decade ago in Ragland. Baconface would be on the pitch giving the referee a Glasgow kiss.
As for this season, if this occurs at Anfield, highly unlikely I know, Klopp will spontaneously human combust.

Very similar to the Rose handball in our favour.

Also, the handball rule is the issue not the use of VAR.
The rule is a direct consequence of VAR. They’ve got the ability to micro check things so they change the rules to take advantage of the technology/ability. But remember also that the handball rule change wasn’t supposed to happen until summer but uefa decided to introduce it at the very moment the ball hit Otamendi’s hand, a few weeks before the rose incident. I think I’m right in saying they hadn’t told clubs, players or public that there was going to be a completely different interpretation of handball 6 months before the rule change was supposed to come in. None of those bullshit handballs in the CL should have been given last season.

Imagine this happening a decade ago in Ragland. Baconface would be on the pitch giving the referee a Glasgow kiss.
As for this season, if this occurs at Anfield, highly unlikely I know, Klopp will spontaneously human combust.
Although it won't be shown on the big screen as neither them or the rags have one which is unbelievable. I suppose they want to cram as many plastic rags and dippers in as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.