Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They think of themselves as football royalty.

In that article sent to Jacob Reese Mogg it said that 'traditionally' their fans would sing 'god save our team' when singing the national anthem - they really do think that they are royalty.

I'm not sure what the measure is of a 'big club' - but it seems to be defined by silverware above all other things (stadium capacity, following, expensive players, history etc etc).... The term seems to have redefined itself.

I remember when Forest were a big club, the biggest club in Europe for a while. And, as for history, isn't Nottingham County the oldest club in the league?
No such team as Nottingham County, they are Notts County and calling them Nottingham is like someone calling us rags.... I know this as I have a mate who is die hard Notts County ...

Loads of them. 3 in my team alone, and in Central Manchester. I should probably just sack them, but i must admit, it is fun come May to sit and smile at them.... worth all the hassle.

(Scousers is actually pushing it... Liverpool fans is more accurate, not actual scousers)

I would say that they "are scousers", as you have Liverpudlians, people who have a modicum of perspective and then you have "scouse scum", who don't.

Work Scouser this morning:

"I just know VAR will screw us over big time this season. We were robbed last season. We lost 5 points due to incorrect decisions whereas city gained a point"

I was waiting for him to laugh. He was deadly serious.

I couldn't even reply.

big-punch-vector-id515402603

Like most people I would never have cheered on a rival player being injured. Regardless of who he plays for.

I would imagine there are many of us on here who either once played the game or indeed still do: if so you'll know full well what it's like to have to sit on the sidelines, nursing an injury, watching and wishing you could be out there on the pitch.It's not a pleasant feeling. So laughing and cheering as a rival player is stretchered off is just not the done thing...at least it wasn't until recently. After the behaviour of the dipper fans to our players I say the gloves are off: fuck it, if they want to play dirty then I'm up for it. I shall laugh long and loud at anything that brings the Scouse bastards some bad luck.

You really are one bitter bugger KB.

I like you ;-)

A couple of signs that the luck is on their side again already. Danny Ings with a dreadful miss late on on Saturday
Strange actually. It was very similar to the Tammy Abraham miss against the scousers earlier in the week, and again both were similar to Aguero's goal vs spurs, apart from the fact that the media reported Aguero's as unmissable and a tap in

The echo wont even admit to it being a liverpool fan ..imagine if it was the other way round. St Mary's stadium would be closed down at the very least. Those crazy saints fans and their boomerang smoke bombs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.