Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have thought we would have insurance on players, so insurance company cover the surgery and rehablitation costs etc, who then offer alternatives to who,where,when surgery takes place.
Not so sure? Smaller clubs are more likely.
There may be some accounting benefit?

Generally I thought if you had enough money you don't need insurance because the premiums would be priced so high it would be more cost efficient to take the risk yourself.

Governments don't insure ;-)

When has a player ever come out during negotiations and stated his position? that completely ruins his negotiating position,he owes us nothing,h is going to get the best contract/transfer for himself and his family
Think there have been plenty of players over the years that have said they want to stay or go and you knew they meant it. If as you say he owes us nothing, and you may be right , I owe him nothing and he can go for
When has a player ever come out during negotiations and stated his position? that completely ruins his negotiating position,he owes us nothing,h is going to get the best contract/transfer for himself and his family
There have been many players over the years that were open about where they stood and you knew they were playing it straight. Youre right he owes us nothing . We pay he plays, I dont expect him to kiss the badge, but then he shouldn't expect any loyalty from us. It's how the game is, and its shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.