Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking weird tattoo that on reflection, I get it was a big moment for him but I think he could gone a bit More subtle
I just do not get why anybody would do that to their body, do they never consider how ridiculous it will look as they get older and their body shape changes. This body art thing just mystifies me.

Who the fcuk did that tattoo? For the amount of money he gets paid surely he could have got an artist to do it instead of a 5 year old.
It’s shocking, also the cover up of our badge just adds to shoddy and unprofessional inkwork. Poor choice Leroy.

Meanwhile Timo Werner got tired of waiting for Bayern and signed a new deal with Leipzig. He will cost money now. He he

Timo Werner is a striker that mainly lives of his speed and shooting technic. A player that can be world class in a system that works with much space ahead the defense - but will get problems with deep defenses. And he does not have the dribbling or the close control for the wings - or the playing intelligence.

The thing is that Timo Werner's dream destination was Bayern - he even voiced it in an interview. But in his case Bayern were smart not to go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.