Var debate 2019/20

You are constantly challenging posters and defending VAR No other team is getting screwed over every week by VAR/the man who watches it. All the VAR man has to say is did you see him step on Silvas foot. If he says no it is a penalty, if he says yes then we are well and truly fucked.
Three games and fucked over 4 times, that says it all.

Id say utd fans think VAR didnt give them what they deserved yesterday

Ive said lots of times that VAR officials got that call wrong today...I to annot understand how a ref sees that as anything other than a penalty....but this has always been the case - with or without VAR....

Corrupt as fuck. It is like EVERY other has been given a FREE £150m striker. How can they defend this bollocks?
I'm not a lawyer (even one of the barrack room variety) but I'm beginning to think that this has all the hallmarks for becoming the sport equivalent of PPI. People going to games; people subscribing to football packages; people betting and so on could trigger a claim some time in the future if this isn't sorted out and quickly. A sporting event, by its nature, is prone to a number of complexities and uncertainties so, to date it has been difficult to bring claims of impartiality or corruption. VAR however is guided by the Laws of the Game and should enable a platform where mistakes are limited and bias, however seemingly innocent, is reduced to statistical norms. The ad hoc explanations given; the almost arrogant unwillingness to believe that the crowd is worthy of listening to the referee/Stockley Park dialogue (the supporters of both rugby codes and cricket seem able to master it whether their toffs or scruffs) ; the subjective use of relay feeds from broadcasters etc.; the , etc. give grave cause concern to me, as an average football fan. Lawyers like fat cat victims and The FA Premier League; PIGMOL; SKY; BT etc. need to tread very carefully in my opinion. Especially as the PPI gravy train is about to hit the buffers.
If I am writing bollocks then please take my fifty years of watching city in mitigation. I'm sure many a jury would find I've suffered enough.

Will the VAR ever over turna dive I wonder - they dont appear to be very strong at present so im guessing no
Var has not over turned any penalty decision (yet) as I’ve repeated a thousand times. For any team. In any match.

That’s why it’s useless rather than bent.

Do the VAR officials see the same replays we do on TV? Stonewall pen today not given
Mate, as has been said by quite a few of us, the Refs using Var arnt overturning the onfield refs penalty decisions. It's as simple as that. We've been shafted, Rags have, Wolves and a couple of others. They just arnt making their mate look a **** on the pitch by flipping his decision. Which is bollocks if you ask me but that's the way every penalty has gone up to yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.