Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ba Humbug, daft names and being juvenile keeps us FOC's young so long may it continue, Klipperty, Granny Shagger, candlestick park, Vaginadyke, I enjoy giving these fuckers childish names, its my way of belittling them. I will not be tossing Mo's Salad , unlike the media, that's a promise...!
P.S I am all for a big banner too, any dig at these self entitled ****s aka rags and dippers gets my vote every time..!

Happy Friday, see you all tomorrow at the Emptyhad..

See you tomorrow, watching Shitty at the Council House.

Mate I didn't bring political correctness or being offended into it. I just stated that I agreed with Ric that I felt coming up with some of these nicknames was a bit juvenile, and that there's a difference between selecting a handle on here, and coming up with nicknames for liverpool players.
Must admit the nicknames do get stupid more so on the politics threads were they seem incapable of calling Boris, Theresa or Jacob by their names.

Must admit the nicknames do get stupid more so on the politics threads were they seem incapable of calling Boris, Theresa or Jacob by their names.
I see the PSG keeper, one Alphonse Areola, is on his way to Real. Wonder what his nickname is?

In our history, we've saved the rags and the dippers from going down the shitter. Would they have done the same for us? Would they fuck!
Chelsea bailed us out by buying SWP for £24m when we were up against it post Keegan era, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.