Knowsley Safari Park

I think there’s a 99% chance of damage. Car in front of my had the back wiper ripped off

On mine they ripped off the cap on my washer fluid thing and it started pissing washer fluid into the back of the car
Oh right. I take it the cheeky monkeys are supplying scousers with car parts then.

Went there a few years back and all the cars were waiting their turn to drive up to the lions. Then some pillock in a camper van decided to jump the queue and get to the front.

A lioness got up and wandered to the camper and slowly circled it then decided to sink her jaw into the back tyre. The occupants were sh1tting themselves. We Eventually passed the standed van pissing ourselves!!

Tickets are reduced to a bargain £10 per person at the moment, so booking online to visit Tuesday.

Not been for many years. Is it a good day out?
The problem with this pricing policy is it attracts the budget end of the sex tourism market such as yourself. At least the high prices of Chester Zoo keep their baboons arses safe from your grasping hands.

and then visit the Safari Park.
Took the kids when they were small, went through the monkey enclosure (in the car obviously - ha!), never again... they're bloody animals!
There was a gang of them, led by the usual Big Baboon who started on the wipers, aerial and wing mirrors. Found if you drove fast then applied the brakes it cleared the car! (Only joking Knowsley staff) the @ast!@ds managed to hang on!!

We have one at home now.. makes a lovely cup of tea , drinks it himself mind !!

If baboon tries snatching my wipers I'll make it's arse look like it's been bummed by a pile driver.
I take it you're missing a fair few wipers, there's 100's of them in that compound, all looking like they could do with some sudocrem.. looks like you've been busy!! haha!

If baboon tries snatching my wipers I'll make it's arse look like it's been bummed by a pile driver.
You can drive round it and watch other silly fuckers having their cars vandalised. My kids were pissed off because their grandad wouldn't drive through it last week, but when he took me (in about 78 I think) the baboons had half the parts off our shitty old lada estate so he won't go near them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.