Knowsley Safari Park

Went a couple of weeks ago, brilliant day. Survived the baboons for the first time which is a bonus as I've lost many a wiper in there.

We avoided the baboon enclosure and went on the drive around then parked up and watched the mayhem from the other side of the fence. It was worth the money listening to the kids pissing themselves watch a Ford fiesta being dismantled. Be aware of the rhino's when we were kids one of them took a dislike to my dad's vauxhall chevette and proceeded to take off the cars front wing using its horn. He had to get the park to speak with his boss as he wouldn't believe him.

Does this happen regularly?

Nearly every time. Their favourite trick is to unscrew the cover off the washer spray then pull out the pipe to suck on it for the water. And definitely don’t go with a roofbox on.. they’re in it in seconds

Nearly every time. Their favourite trick is to unscrew the cover off the washer spray then pull out the pipe to suck on it for the water. And definitely don’t go with a roofbox on.. they’re in it in seconds
Scouse chimps eh, lol.
Not as good as Chester Zoo away.
Took my youngest to Chester zoo, she said she's bored of it having been a few times.

We avoided the baboon enclosure and went on the drive around then parked up and watched the mayhem from the other side of the fence. It was worth the money listening to the kids pissing themselves watch a Ford fiesta being dismantled. Be aware of the rhino's when we were kids one of them took a dislike to my dad's vauxhall chevette and proceeded to take off the cars front wing using its horn. He had to get the park to speak with his boss as he wouldn't believe him.

What did the Rhino’s boss say?

Tickets are reduced to a bargain £10 per person at the moment, so booking online to visit Tuesday.

Not been for many years. Is it a good day out?

I’ve not been for years but me and Mrs Hef went in 2011/2012(ish) and really enjoyed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.