Knowsley Safari Park

You could stay at home for that and save getting your car vandalised.

www.monkeyservicesathome.com
Not for me. My mate phoned me up last year whilst there and he screamed 'Fu*** hell Stretch! They're all over my car, the little feckers have ran off with my hub caps, they've jumped on my roof and snapped my windscreen wipers'. I said, what do you expect from monkeys pal? He said 'these aren't monkeys! I'm parked in the queue to get in, these are the kids who live nearby! '

Tip

When the big ape sits on your roof and starts taking a piss try an emergency stop.
Good advice pal. A big pesky baboon was sat on the bonnet just about to have a wiper snack and I sped up and slammed on. The cheeky scouse baboon bastard slid off the bonnet and jumped on the car in front. It was soon waving their rear wiper arm at them lol. We escaped car undamaged but there were dozens of wiper blades at the end of the drive. I was told there are between 180-200 in there and they were mostly in a calm mood today, phew!

When we first drive in the park my daughter and I were observing 4 magnificent Rhino's. Meanwhile my dear old 86 years young mum came out with a few pearlers - "Are those doves over there", a"is that a crow?" and "look at those dandilions". We were both creased up laughing and my mum was oblivious, bless: )

I must say how well kept the animals are here. Got up really close to the lions, a big male and 5 lioness's within 15m, awesome. Shortly after they were given food and was fascinating watching them eat close up.

I watch hours of programs on discovery channels and this is as good as it gets till I get round to doing an African safari.

Just finishing off our picnic and on to the bushdog tour.

A tenner each person in low season. Highly recommended.

Not for me. My mate phoned me up last year whilst there and he screamed 'Fu*** hell Stretch! They're all over my car, the little feckers have ran off with my hub caps, they've jumped on my roof and snapped my windscreen wipers'. I said, what do you expect from monkeys pal? He said 'these aren't monkeys! I'm parked in the queue to get in, these are the kids who live nearby! '

Hubs caps, last year......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.