******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are clueless to the better batters ?? roots got no plans in place other than to keep the score down, as a captain to have to set traps and ask the bowlers to bowl the right lines and length, but root just does not have a clue to Smith or Labuschagne and it will be bad judgement and a mistake by them if they get out

i said england must not lose this test and maybe the weather will save us from that ??? but we are not winning the test the way we are bowling in the first morning ?? and even archer is down and not looking good and only bowled 5 overs ?? have england over bowled him in the last 2 test and is running on empty

This reminds me of the Ashes between 1994-2003.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Australia bat us out of this game. Whilst I don’t particularly rate their batting line-up, these two are well set and the pitch is a good one.

There have been many batsmen with greater talent and flamboyance than Smith (Lara, Kohli, KP, Ponting, Tendulkar etc.) but his mental toughness and hunger for runs are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.