Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The responses from kopites on here are insane. Why do they love being hated so much? Like, do they not have friends or something? And why is '6 times' their response to everything?

Double edged question to answer

Name a team and it's the rags every time
Names a set of fans and at the minute the scousers are more irritating than the rags so would be them.

I actually hated the rags more than Liverpool as a kid, in part because of their obnoxious fans who gave it the big one because their football team won stuff. Now Liverpool supporters are doing it.

'OMG SIX TIMES SIX TIMES'. Stfu. Real Madrid have won it more than you.

At leat Klopp has finally admitted what every Liverpool fan thinks and feels.

That’s something Jurgen Klopp admits left him and his team with a bitter taste in their mouths, even though titles were not his sole aim in the first place.

“Titles are and were never my motivation,” SportBild report him saying.

“I want to win every game and make my players better day by day. And then we’ll see where that leads.

“We were very close last year. You lose only one game in the whole season, and it’s not enough, in the end, that was very bitter.

“But it is also clear that with my team much is possible. And yes, the title in the Premier League would be a great endorsement for many years of hard work.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.