Away tickets

I'd have to disagree with you here. I never got the chance to get Norwich away tickets and probably wont get anywhere near my points tally for Preston either!

They should in my opinion have a few tickets available for those on the lower points spectrum

There are tickets for sale for Norwich on the tickets page of this Forum. Anyone who really wants to go can go, mate.

Why not?

Why cannot other people have a go at going to away matches? after the same old, same old have monopolised away tickets for years.

And please do not give me any nonsense about 'loyalty', earning the right, or done the hard yards. I've heard them all before and it's all down to pure selfishness wrapped up in fancy wrapping paper and doubled up by paying the Platinum 'Double Your Points' fees.

One person even seems to resent that our former captain having a testimonial where monies raised will be donated to a worthwhile charity and that it is a bind going to the match on Wednesday but grudgingly going anyway. Now there's loyalty for you. Perhaps City should have given points for the testimonial and watch the tickets go.

Why not?

Why cannot other people have a go at going to away matches? after the same old, same old have monopolised away tickets for years.

And please do not give me any nonsense about 'loyalty', earning the right, or done the hard yards. I've heard them all before and it's all down to pure selfishness wrapped up in fancy wrapping paper and doubled up by paying the Platinum 'Double Your Points' fees.

One person even seems to resent that our former captain having a testimonial where monies raised will be donated to a worthwhile charity and that it is a bind going to the match on Wednesday but grudgingly going anyway. Now there's loyalty for you. Perhaps City should have given points for the testimonial and watch the tickets go.

thats the thing, they didn't monopolise the tickets, quite the opposite, they supported the club when the rest couldn't be arsed, those at the top of the ladder were paying 60 quid plus to go to London matches, where City were taking reduced allocations all over the country, when games in Greater Manchester had swathes of empties in the City end, the people doing that were supporting the club, i think the word is called "loyalty", and now the team is great, all those people who couldn't be arsed decry the system unfair. ycnmiu.

Why not?

let me explain how it works, get a pen and paper if you wish. i have roughly 23000 points, not as many as some, more than most. the system , that funny enough worked perfectly when we were shit, deems that those who have more points than me get first dibs, people on less points are behind me. not rocket science me thinks. now of course i knew this before i signed up,nil points or even low points meant i was either watching on tv, relying on a mate, or paying the earth. i signed up anyway. my reward for such patience is i can now go to any game i choose, before you start crying "not fair" if you could arrange the return of £3500 x 16 years it has cost me and my family i will hand overall my points to you right now. bet you dont, no, you want games NOW, you want 30 quid tickets NOW, yo want first dibs NOW. well sunshine it aint going to happen. you can't just stamp your feet like a spoilt brat and demand change.

i am assuming you are a remainer .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.