United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some United fans going on about Pep's spending clearly don't appreciate the massive gulf in quality of football being produced by the two teams. What they also seem to totally ignore is the fact that they have actually spent about 850M since Ferguson left...and just look at the state of their squad

I have to say though that some other United fans are very complimentary about Pep and his football.

Some....nearly all are deep down, they cant deny it, they just dont like admitting it.

Hahahahaha... that’s like Phil Jones being worried he may not make GQ’s Sexiest Men list after a recent dust-up in the disco.

578-E1-E76-C106-49-AA-88-E1-7-B2-FCF43-C2-E2.jpg

Has to be a piss take , even OGS cannot believe this shit .

Leicester looked a shoe in tomorrow for me,but with injuries to those two lazy fuckers they might actually grab a result instead,hopefully I’m wrong as there’s nothing like a good laugh on a Saturday afternoon were these cnuts are concerned..

They've just given De Gea a £480,000 per week contract for the next 5 years according to Castles (De Gea is a Mendes client).

The wage structure is officially obliterated. Pogba will be knocking on the door tomorrow.

They've just given De Gea a £480,000 per week contract for the next 5 years according to Castles (De Gea is a Mendes client).

The wage structure is officially obliterated. Pogba will be knocking on the door tomorrow.
To be fair it's only just over 79p per second... ... should pay him until he concedes the first goal in each game, he'd be on £4.74 per game, sure he could hold out for a least 6 minutes, Eddy 3 planks has missed a trick there! ....haha!

One more reason ( if needed) that they shall not be spending 300 million in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.