United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The open letter to the Glazers is piss funny, what a bunch of spoilt mard arsed bastards they all are. Why has Ed Woodwood got a pay rise? Cos he is doing what he is being brought into to increase revenues. They can’t accuse them of not spending, if they buy McGuire they will have probably topped our spending since Pep arrived and have a higher wage bill.

The self entitlement is jaw dropping, they have a right to be successful and their owners should provide it for them. Do any of us blues on here have a mindset that because we have owners that are ambitious we have a right to be successful? Not me, it has to be planned and executed and if it pays off it pays off.

Unless they do some serious business in the next week they are in big trouble. They are shockingly bad right throughout their side and have no strength in backup at all. If they do sell Lukaku and fail to replace him with anyone significant i can see them struggling for top 10 and paperboy will be gone within 2 months.

Unless they do some serious business in the next week they are in big trouble. They are shockingly bad right throughout their side and have no strength in backup at all. If they do sell Lukaku and fail to replace him with anyone significant i can see them struggling for top 10 and paperboy will be gone within 2 months.

Yep where are there goals coming from? Unless Rashford steps up and scores 20+ goals they aint getting top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.