Norwich (a) post-match thread

The team looked tired tonight there wasn't the same pressing game we are so good at and Otamendi and Walker always look like theve a mistake in them . But the premier league isn't won in September so let the Dippers have there morement and we can have ours in May

He scored,he is in a good run,he is already on his toes is my point
If you think he was at his best today you are mistaken. He's not on his toes. That header at point blank range for instance just to jog your memory.

Won 4 trophies last year with this shower of shit though!

Give over. We are a wonderful side but we have shot ourselves in the foot by questionable recruitment in the summer. Rodri is a good player now and may turn out to be a great player but did we really need another CDM with Fernandinho and a much improved Gundogan last season at No 6? Would that money not have been better spent on a CB after losing Vinny?

There is a Kompany shaped hole in the heart of our defence.

We lack leadership, communication, organisation, physicality, an aerially dominating cb and intelligence without him in the side/squad

Fact he was the first name on the team sheet in the run in last season yet we then let him go without anyone coming in of a similar ilk is mind numbingly stupid.
We didn't let him go,we wanted him to stay,i don't think we were prepared for him to go this summer

We beat Watford next week and dippers lose at Chelsea and its business as usual, i know its not often we lose but its hardly the end of the world, get rid of Walker,Zinchenko, Gundagon,Stones, Ottamendi etc, etc come on.

You sir, yes you!

I like the cut of your jib, you’ll do for me !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.