Norwich (a) post-match thread

I posted this in the press thread.

Would love to see this?

The press from the front would be insane.

...................EDERSON............

CANCELO........STONES.........MENDY......

...............RODRI....FERN.......
.................. KDB..........
BERNARDO........................JESUS

..............SERGIO..STERLING....

In MOTD2, when Chappy presented defensive stats for of our CDs, where Otamendi's came on the top, both Jenas and Keown started shifting in their seats. It was a bad loss for us, but to go as far as The Obsever report went, where we were 'completely outplayed" and NC were 'toying with us'. How the f..k do you outplay somebody by having only 7-3 shots and conceding 25 shots and 16 corners? I know I am CTID, but I am really pissed off with match reports trying to make something out of nothing.

I posted this in the press thread.

Would love to see this?

The press from the front would be insane.

...................EDERSON............

CANCELO........STONES.........MENDY......

...............RODRI....FERN.......
.................. KDB..........
BERNARDO........................JESUS

..............SERGIO..STERLING....
Wow we would win each game about 10-9 with that line up

In MOTD2, when Chappy presented defensive stats for of our CDs, where Otamendi's came on the top, both Jenas and Keown started shifting in their seats. It was a bad loss for us, but to go as far as The Obsever report went, where we were 'completely outplayed" and NC were 'toying with us'. How the f..k do you outplay somebody by having only 7-3 shots and conceding 25 shots and 16 corners? I know I am CTID, but I am really pissed off with match reports trying to make something out of nothing.

I don't understand the over reaction at all. If that game is played ten times, even with that performance, City wins at least nine of them.

I don't understand the over reaction at all. If that game is played ten times, even with that performance, City wins at least nine of them.
Because it's not played ten times, on Saturday we were beaten well by the better team on the day.

Otamendi and Stones are not City's level, that's been the case for a while. A good run of form doesn't change that.

Yes people with opinions that differ from others are wasted on here, no one is allowed to suggest the manager got his selection wrong, which I think he clearly did, but hey ho people aren't allowed to say that are they

You’re missing the point again. I suggest you pick the teams on this forum BEFORE each game & let’s see ..... rather than relying on hindsight

I don't think the selection was wrong at all.
We should not need KDB to beat Norwich, we should not need our strongest 11 to beat Norwich. IF we do, then we are in serious trouble. KDB and others will get rested and rotated throughout the season, it's what Pep does and he will do it again and again as he goes for ALL trophies.

KDB not starting didn't make Silva, Gundo, Sterling and Bernardo poor on the day.

The 11 that started were more than enough to win that game, just one of those days, mentality maybe wasn't right, just thought we could show up and win, sloppy passing, they took their chances well. Just a bad day at the office, it happens. Move on. I'm still more annoyed at the 2 incorrect VAR decisions v Spurs to be honest than Saturday.

And we will miss Sane just as much as Laporte imo, that dip of the shoulder to go past players and the speed he has , even against a packed defence is irreplaceable.

I don't think the selection was wrong at all.
We should not need KDB to beat Norwich, we should not need our strongest 11 to beat Norwich. IF we do, then we are in serious trouble. KDB and others will get rested and rotated throughout the season, it's what Pep does and he will do it again and again as he goes for ALL trophies.

KDB not starting didn't make Silva, Gundo, Sterling and Bernardo poor on the day.

The 11 that started were more than enough to win that game, just one of those days, mentality maybe wasn't right, just thought we could show up and win, sloppy passing, they took their chances well. Just a bad day at the office, it happens. Move on. I'm still more annoyed at the 2 incorrect VAR decisions v Spurs to be honest than Saturday.

And we will miss Sane just as much as Laporte imo, that dip of the shoulder to go past players and the speed he has , even against a packed defence is irreplaceable.
Spot on mate! We have a great squad of players, unfortunately most of the ones picked decided to have an off day all at the same time.. We will bounce back stronger... Let the doubters have their 5 minutes in the sun... Big news when City lose, shows how far we've come..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.