Norwich (a) post-match thread

Did anyone see that snidey little twat cvntwell for Norwich, trying to get Walker booked getting in the refs ear, He then got booked himself for a bad tackle

You never know,you sure we are going on a 14 match winning run again or you sure that they gonna drop points again like they did in january last year?Can´t rely on them dropping the points to other teams,we need to take all 6 from them for sure.
No you're right Liverpool will get 114 points.. lets concentrate on beating Preston and go from there!!

You have to hope that is our worst performance of the season out of the way early on as if there are too many more of them then we won't be retaining the title.

Too many things seemed wrong today...the line up, the lethargy, the fact that no-one had a good game and quite a few put in abysmal performances and the unbelievable fact that the same 11 players came out for the second half. The players and Pep have a lot to reflect on.
You nailed it there with the lethargy.
Was expecting us to step up a couple of years after a slow start.
Instead we went two down due to shit defending before waking up and then Otamendi did his party piece.

The midfield was a problem. Everything was ushered to zinch (who was dreadful, fine), but there was nowhere to go with anything. Gundo is a backward vector that sucks all the forward energy out of the midfield. I like the guy but just don’t think he fits in this team. We generally feel sluggish and slow with him on.

And I hate rotating to multiple players wanting minutes because their instinct is to play extra conservative - square and backward - so as not to piss Pep off by losing the ball. When he rotates like that I feel like he is to tell those guys to be extra aggressive. Play it into space, run into space, see what happens.

Still think we’re fine, but that was just strange. And would so much rather have seen Phil next to Dave to start.

What has to happen now is Ferdaninho HAS to go into the defensive role protecting that defense and Rodri further forward, rotating games with Silva. I would say keep Rodri in for his height at set pieces but that failed miserably today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.