General Videogame Thread

Just finished Origins and was thinking is there any point in playing through this as well?
I have it but I haven’t put it on yet?

Its immense, better than any of the previous instalments, I would say it even surpasses Far Cry 5.

Just finished Origins and was thinking is there any point in playing through this as well?
I have it but I haven’t put it on yet?
I'm twenty hours into Odyssey. It's good, and if I'd played it before origins I'd be blown away, but as it is I prefer origins.

Otherwise its a carbon copy, take out the pyramids and Egyptian mythology, replace with greek but more emphasis on sea battles, but that's about it.

I'm yet to fight any mythical creatures yet though, so maybe that will change it.

I'm twenty hours into Odyssey. It's good, and if I'd played it before origins I'd be blown away, but as it is I prefer origins.

Otherwise its a carbon copy, take out the pyramids and Egyptian mythology, replace with greek but more emphasis on sea battles, but that's about it.

I'm yet to fight any mythical creatures yet though, so maybe that will change it.
I’ll probably give it a swerve then, I wasn’t overly impressed with Origins. I was expecting a re-booting of a tired series but it wasn’t that different to what has come before in the series. I enjoyed Black Flag at the time because it was a bit different but the boat missions in Origins were a bit meh so I expected Odyssey would be similar to that.

What's the best f2p game on ps4? Got a mate who has a ps4 but just wants something he can play occasionally without ps plus, I've recommend warframe, any other idea's?

Elite Dangerous is fantastic. Not played for a while as my Elite controller developed stick drift. Preordered the new Elite 2 controller and am getting back into the game in anticipation of its arrival on Nov 4th. Bloody expensive for a controller at £160 but makes the game 10 times better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.