Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather thought they were running out of ideas towards the end of last season. They started to look very predictable, and there doesn't appear to be much difference with them so far in the early part of this season.

I just wonder if Pochettino has had enough and is looking for a way out?

Exactly and with Zinane looking vulnerable he may want out for Madrid.

"I feel very disappointed," [Pochettino] told reporters. "To be honest, first half I wasn’t happy with our performance. From the beginning we had a plan and we didn't respect the plan. That was what disappointed me the most. I told the players at half-time."

This guy always seems like he's willing to throw his players under the bus. Seems mentally fed up with Tottenham.

Last edited:
"I feel very disappointed," [Pochettino] told reporters. "To be honest, first half I wasn’t happy with our performance. From the beginning we had a plan and we didn't respect the plan. That was what disappointed me the most. I told the players at half-time.

This guy always seems like he's willing to throw his players under the bus. Seems mentally fed up with Tottenham.

Maybe he’s been spending too much time with PEG.

"I feel very disappointed," [Pochettino] told reporters. "To be honest, first half I wasn’t happy with our performance. From the beginning we had a plan and we didn't respect the plan. That was what disappointed me the most. I told the players at half-time."

Hope he ends up at rag fc, they love a manager that continuously spouts excuses :)

I watched this game before City's match like I expect quite a few blues.

They remind me of when Mourinho was at Chelsea and the wheels were falling off. The players seemed to be completely disinterested.

I watched this game before City's match like I expect quite a few blues.

They remind me of when Mourinho was at Chelsea and the wheels were falling off. The players seemed to be completely disinterested.

Exactly this. Maybe there's a few players there who are sick of everything being about Kane(pen)? Any back pages that feature a story on Spurs WILL be accompanied by a picture of him, and somewhere in the background some other players. There has to be some players there that are getting seriously pissed off with it always being about Kane(pen) and the other ten players that make up the side.

Spurs form for last nine league games away from home: LLLLLLDDL. These guys have serious mentality issues, and so many of them (including maybe the manager) look completely unbothered. And why would they be? Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Rose have all wanted out at some point in the last twelve months and instead of moving on from any of them they held on, either out of stubbornness or for financial reasons. They tried to push Aurier out, couldn't move him. At some point this was bound to happen, but it turns out theres a price to pay for consistently underpaying your best players, then making it difficult for them to move on when you can't agree a new deal. Pochettino doesn't sound like a guy who knows how to fix it either.

Last edited:
How the F did they get to champs league final? Those 2 points dropped against this dross earlier this season still piss me off. Where are those lurking smug spuds fans now? Spurs are my third most hated team close behind the obvious two. The media hype that surrounds them is unreal.

Absolute shocking form from spurs and the fact we dropped points against them pains me even more, but thats what happens when your defending league champions - the other top teams will step it up on the day against us (something the dippers have yet to experience)

Kane will be gone soon

Very Spursy.

Did anyone hear the Spud on 606 moaning about VAR?

Karma can’t half be a woman sometimes, you whinging twat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.