Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I'm baffled as to how fans jokingly singing about a specific, point saving incident at the very end of the game that had just been played can in any way be interpreted as spiteful, envious or covetous.

Its sad that its all you have got to sing about at the end of a match , you fans want to windup opposition supporters instead of cheering your team after a hard earned draw , but your a football club with a massive inferiority complex , so can only be expected , your fans would rather goad the oppostion than support your own team , maybe your club should concentrate on out doing the Goons , its more your level.

What you disagree that it was handball by Lorente? Or you disagree you were shite when you won 1-0 after we had 60+% possession at your new ground and Delph committed defensive suicide to give you the result?

You played without any bollocks in the final as well after dropping the lad who saved you in the semi to play super Harry who loves to go missing in a big game.

I didn't mention the 2nd leg of the quarter final at all. As to the first leg, City were the better team until the penalty miss / save. After that, Spurs were the better team. Possession in and of itself is meaningless.

Neither team played well in the final. Temperature at 35 degrees wouldn't have helped. The penalty in the first minute allowed Liverpool to sit back and defend for most of the remainder.

Kane has scored and played superbly in plenty of big games. Was admittedly invisible in the final - like pretty much every other attacking player on the pitch. But was clearly not fully fit.

Its sad that its all you have got to sing about at the end of a match , you fans want to windup opposition supporters instead of cheering your team after a hard earned draw , but your a football club with a massive inferiority complex , so can only be expected , your fans would rather goad the oppostion than support your own team , maybe your club should concentrate on out doing the Goons , its more your level.

Mate, you're coming across as extremely bitter. And it's as if you have zero understanding of football fans and football rivalry. It was banter, m'kay? Man up!

Mate, you're coming across as extremely bitter. And it's as if you have zero understanding of football fans and football rivalry. It was banter, m'kay? Man up!

Your lucky you can have a discussion on here, your forum bans away fans for fuck all?? Now thats what i call mard arses. By the way i fucking hate spurs

Maybe yourself and your sad fans should man-up , the fact you spend half your life on another clubs forum raises questions about bitterness , or do the Spuds forums take the piss out of you as well.

seven trophies in two years ? Nah , think i will give it another go , when was your last trophy ?

That's equivalent of a Liverpool fan responding with "FIVE TIMES" (or, alas, "SIX TIMES"!) whenever they have no relevant response to the point that has been made.

Your lucky you can have a discussion on here, your forum bans away fans for fuck all?? Now thats what i call mard arses. By the way i fucking hate spurs

There are loads of Spurs forums. Which one? Not that it's relevant because I'm not the one doing the banning. Fair enough hating Spurs.

Maybe yourself and your sad fans should man-up , the fact you spend half your life on another clubs forum raises questions about bitterness , or do the Spuds forums take the piss out of you as well.

Now you're just grimbling for grimbling's sake. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.