Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for people to pile on. He’s been asked to tone it down, so let’s draw a line under it there.

To be fair Ric, he doesn't have tone anything down, it keeps things interesting and amusing.

hahahahahahaha nearly 30 fucking years and still no English title and they are now back on there perch as top dogs of engish football
the clueless and utter nutters think 6 games into a new season is now being champions ?????? what don't they understand even if they do go on to win the premier league this season it will only 1 title in 30 years and manchester city have all there eggs in the champions league basket

let me get this right manchester united have been top dogs in england for the last ten years ??? and been on sitting pretty on there perch ??? if liverpool have been seing united as top dogs in the past ten years then that's why they will never win the league, chelsea manchester city leicester have won the league title in the past 7 years and united are millions of years behind leicester never mind city,

Jurgen Klopp says: "If we would have had more luck in a season...I don't say Manchester City were lucky, my God, not at all, but they had it in parts where we didn't, but at the end of the season they had more than we had and it was really decisive with little goals here and there.

I will attempt to translate this mish-mash of Anglo-Germanese into straightforward Manc:

"I don't say City were lucky, but by fuck they had more luck than us!"

The harder yer work, Jurgen, the luckier yer get!
Another excuse blind ****

To be fair Ric, he doesn't have tone anything down, it keeps things interesting and amusing.
I find it a bit boring when it becomes a pile on though. Some people took exception to what he said earlier in the thread, so better just to move the discussion forward rather than labouring the point.

All the comments on that article sum up how the rest of the UK see's them

I have said it before, we retain the league this season and I cannot see them ever winning it themselves - the meltdown on merseyside knowing that their 'best ever' team was unable to secure a league title will be monumental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.